Generation Exchange general terms & conditions.
In these terms and conditions, "us", "we" or "our" means Generation Exchange Pty ltd. (genxchange.org).
It is important to us that you understand these terms and conditions which relate to your use of Generation Exchange. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
- You acknowledge that you participate in the Generation Exchange program at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of and conduct in connection with the Generation Exchange programs, or any other members' use of or conduct in connection with the Generation Exchange, in any circumstance.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Generation Exchange, including any breach by you of the Generation Exchange Terms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied representations and warranties which, but for the Generation Exchange Terms, might apply in relation to your participation in the Generation Exchange program. In particular, we do not make any representations or warranties that the Generation Exchange will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do we make any representation or warranty about the likelihood of any outcomes of your participation in the Generation Exchange program.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- No partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the Generation Exchange Terms or your use of the Generation Exchange program.
- The Generation Exchange Terms represent the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Generation Exchange.
- If any provision of the Generation Exchange Terms is held to be invalid, the remainder of the Generation Exchange Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- You agree that the Generation Exchange Terms will be governed by the laws of Queensland.